Onceit.co.nz is one of New Zealand's leading online fashion sites. We sell premium designer products from local and international brands serving over 700,000 members.
We're looking for a full time graphic designer to work in our marketing and merchandising team in Newmarket, Auckland. There are work from home opportunities for this role.
What you will do for us:
- Edit in-house and supplier images to a high quality.
- Achieve beautiful and "clickable" sales driven landing images for our Onceit home page.
- Design daily, weekly and promotional EDM's.
- Research ideas and concepts to further establish Onceit as the leader in fashion/home photography in NZ.
- Manage timelines and communication with buyers and buying coordinators. Make sure samples are organised and a clear common goal in place.
- Team fit and a clear alignment with our company values are critical. We have a great team dynamic and are relaxed, friendly and caring.
- We work hard and get a lot done, but we also know how to have fun.
- A fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Great staff buying privileges.
- Espresso coffee and assorted breakfast.
- Great social events to celebrate our milestones.
- Dog friendly office.
- Work from home opportunity.
- Supportive and reactionary senior management team.
- We will challenge you, we hope you are up for it.
We need someone with:
- A high level of experience with Photoshop and Adobe suite products.
- Competency in photo enhancing software - Capture 1.
- Knowledge in Mailchimp and Email Marketing Design (EDM).
- A strong level of camera and lighting knowledge and skills for both studio and location shoots is a plus.
- An eye for detail and excellence.
- Creative thinking.
- The ability to edit images quickly and efficiently within a tight timeframe, we have daily deadlines that can't be missed. We need someone with experience working under time pressure.
- A strong sense of design and aesthetics.
- The ability to get s**t done on time and prioritize work.
- A good understanding of fashion and imagery.
- Good people skills, communication and ability to express ideas.
- A high Level Mac operation.
- Excellent grammar.
Our Onceit Values
Positive culture – Positive attitude, ability to overcome challenges, creating positive work environment
Encourage creativity - Advancement – improving process’ creatively
Ship quickly, be agile, be lean – Constant improvement in role and workplace
Open communication – Clear understanding of role responsibilities and KPI’s, clear communication internally, suppliers & customers, honesty.
Be the best at wow service – Care about customers, wow stories, member ambassadors
Make s**t happen – Make Onceit more efficient, if something needs doing get it done, muck in
Work hard, have fun – Celebrate success, work hard to achieve the goal, put in the time